Sunday, April 4, 2010

memory and magic

when i close my eyes I'mshocked to see out the eyes of a man (i think its a man) looking out on a front yard at neighbors and friends close by in a rough circle all talking together, i look down and see I'm wearing a white button down shirt tucked into dress slacks and black shiny shoes to match the belt. (I'm thinking: i haven't dressed like this in years,who are theses people, where am I?)
some of the people are looking at me now i think they said something but, i didn't catch it! um sorry what was that i missed it?( i Asked to recover) then i heard her for the first time well, yes the house has gone through escrow and i should have the papers for u to sign this evening while shaking the women to my rights hand ( is this my wife? ) then smiling brightly and shaking mine saying Congratulations! then my eyes open and I'm in Chemistry class and Larry calls my name to read in class i scramble to find our place in the text then start Reading all the time wondering.......................which life is magic!..........which life is the memory??????

No comments:

Post a Comment